Boooooooooooooooooooo!!!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Consider this winter a glowing success for the Cardinals front office if the blueprint was to:

1) watch Larry Walker and Cal Edred retire

2) let Matt Morris, Mark Grudzielanek, Reggie Sanders, Julian Tavarez, John Mabry, Einer Diaz and Abe Nunez walk into free agency

3) trade Ray King for two players who couldn't make the cut for the 67-95 Colorado Rockies!

4) sign retreads Deivi Cruz, Gary Bennett, Ricardo Rincon, Braden Looper and the recently incarcerated boozehound Sidney "I've-never-met-a-drink-I-can-pass-up" Ponson

With several enticing players having been non-tendered and the Cardinals gaping holes in the outfield, I will not be convinced that Ponson, regardless of how little he may have cost, is a prudent signing. Perhaps he truns in a Kent Bottenfield circa 1999 season, in which case I will devour crow, but until then he looks like a $1M drinking buddy for Leonard Little. I sure hope St. Louis signs a designated driver...


0 Responses to “Boooooooooooooooooooo!!!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm NYC Card
  • I'm an Ivy Educated actor with a passion for sports.
  • My profile

2006 Cardinals Roster

Previous posts

Archives

Links


    Guests

      [ View Guestbook ]
        [ Sign Guestbook ]
        Get a FREE guestbook here!