Jacque Patterson


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



$16M over three years for a guy whose numbers are strikingly similar to the guy the Cubs are bringing him in to replace.

Let's thank the fine folks at the Tribune Company for their complete ineptitude as the owners of the Cardinal's arch-nemisis.

Furthermore, the Cubs assured that the only locker room Jacque Jones would see at Busch III was the visiting team's...and gave the Twins draft picks to do so! Hendry stepped in the way of what I was afraid was the "silver bullet" of bad contracts.

If Patterson is non-tendered, let's hope the Cards are willing to begin the Corey Experiment. I love his glove, I like his speed and I am impressed with his power. His patience could use some work but I would love to see the Cardinals give him a shot.


0 Responses to “Jacque Patterson”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm NYC Card
  • I'm an Ivy Educated actor with a passion for sports.
  • My profile

2006 Cardinals Roster

Previous posts

Archives

Links


    Guests

      [ View Guestbook ]
        [ Sign Guestbook ]
        Get a FREE guestbook here!